Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wedding- inspiration: photos

 My fiancee and I went looking at a location for our wedding this morning. I can't wait 'till our wedding this late summer. We have been looking at a lot of places and had decided on a place, but it's kind of expensive. We both have the wedding, honeymoon and we are moving to London all at the same time + my finacee is still in uni and I don't have a job in London yet, so we have to think about the money. This location we saw today was fine. It's an old theater with red walls and gold details. I had planned on a white and black theme, since the other location was cream and white, but now I'm thinking gold, cream with a touch of red if we decide on this location instead, which could be really romantic. This location is also twice the size of the other place.  It's only 3000 kr ($550) to rent. It will be a do-it-yourself kind of wedding, but then we can have the food and drinks we want for a much lower cost than the other place. I'm thinking traditional Somalian food (my fiancee is Somalian) mixed with some of our favorite Danish dishes. We could do a kind of Moroccan feel theme - stylish though. No matter what, I hope we will decide on a location soon, so that I can start on the invitaions and stuff.



1 comment:

  1. Love the B/W Photos.. I am also preparing my wedding an i love to see inspiration pics. Wish you all the best! <3

    xxx Eve

    ReplyDelete